Recognized as innovators, Exertools manufactures and distributes activity-specific training products to the fitness, therapeutic and rehabilitation markets. The company is excited to announce that it has been awarded the position of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Wholesale Distributor for the following products:
• Lifeline Fitness: Professional grade products used for bodyweight, progressive variable resistance and functional training.
• 3ACT Slide: A portable self-contained fitness and rehabilitation tool in which the body moves in all directions.
• Senaptec: Eyewear that trains the connections between an individual’s eyes, brain, and body.
• Coretex: A reactive training tool that challenges the body to successfully respond to imposed stimuli with minimal or no conscious thought.
• CoreGlide: A trackless, portable and highly versatile system which offers controlled and/or reactive, upper and lower body activity specific exercises.
• WellnessMats: Fitness mats that provide comfort, support, cleanliness and durability.
• WorkoutGraphics: Customized graphics to enhance your fitness facility and motivate your athletes to achieve their workout goals.
Click here for more information on Exertools.
We invite you to sign up for our Buying Guide Newsletter to receive announcements and news on products that can improve your operations.